HGP is providing its corporate network with charging terminals for electric vehicles. In the initial phase of the project, terminals will be installed in Lanaudière and the Laurentians.
For HGP, this is the beginning of a wider network of multi-fuel stations. Work is underway at our first site in Sainte-Adèle.
Five corporate sites have been chosen for the installation of 10 terminals. The plan calls for two per site: a fast-charging terminal and a Level 2. These two types of terminals will meet the needs of all electric vehicle drivers, whether they have all-electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids.
The sites have been strategically selected because of their geographic locations and restaurant facilities, which allow customers to refuel while their vehicles are recharging.
• Esso Le magasin Sainte-Adèle (258 Valiquette Street)
• Esso Saint-Esprit (128 St-Isidore Street)
• Esso Le magasin Notre-Dame-des-Prairies (596 route 131)
• Esso mirabel (17555 Charles Street)
• Esso Saint-Faustin (1468 Route 117)
To read the press release, click HERE (french only).